Kids research states and countries but it would be fun to research a city.
1. Is this city located close to where you live?
2. What is the history of the city?
3. What historical sites are located there?
4. Is the city known for any special foods?
5. What fun things are there to do for kids in the city?
6. Are there any famous people from that city?
Girls or groups can give a presentation on the city and if is close enough, maybe you can visit it.
1. Savannah, GA
2. San Antonio, TX
3. Chicago, IL
4. Orlando, FL
5. Anaheim, CA
6. Santa Claus, IN
I'm sure that the girls can think of even more. Does anyone else have any recommendations?