Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back to School and Scouts

It's that time of year again. Yesterday, I went shopping for school supplies.  Every is looking forward to who is in their classes and who is their teacher.  Today I got the new girl scout catalog in the mail.  I get very excited about looking at it and seeing what is new for the girls. Even my daughter likes to to look at the catalog.  We were looking at the outfits and she got to the official style leaders outfits and she said " I am never wearing that!!" , I told her that was for the leaders. Then she said "you would never wear that either" and she's right.  Our  troop is very casual, we have a lot of fun but we will probably never get that formal. They must sell the formal outfits but I wonder who really buys them.  If anyone does post a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment